Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Today, I am tired.

I wanted to post something expressive and intellectual that would fully encompass everything I've been thinking and feeling today. But, at the moment, I'm having a hard time keeping my thoughts coherent. And I have a headache. But the one point I did want to get across today was that I have just realized that I am really selfish. Today, I've been thinking a lot about all the time I spend thinking about myself (like now, for instance) and its just ridiculous. There is just so much out there in the world. So much to learn, to see, to do. And I spend all my time curled up on my couch reading books and posting blogs about myself. It seems idiotic to me. And lazy, honestly. Getting off my comfy couch and out into the world takes effort for an introvert like myself. I'd rather just stay home. But I've got to get over that! I want to be well versed in..well, everything! I want to travel and read and meet people and help others and make a difference! The world is so big, and I want to see it all. I'm so focused on keeping on my little scheduled track that I feel like I'm going to miss out on the rest of the world! I guess I'm just feeling overwhelmed. The world seems so big and I feel so..small. I'm just one little girl in this HUGE universe. My problems really can't be as significant as I make them. I'm sorry if this seems random (who am I apologizing to? no one reads this blog. :] ) but I'm tired and frustrated. My thoughts are jumbled up worse than the little number balls in a bingo machine. Anyway, that's what is on my mind today.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment